(to skip ramblings, jump straight to Monthly Giveaways page)
News about the monthly giveaways shortly…some rambling/introduction first 🙂
New year, new habits has worked out poorly for me so far 🙂 However, I have as wonderful excuse as you can have – my husband’s little brother (who I’ve known since he was 13) got married over the weekend and, while we were busy as, it was great to see two people I love on such a lovely occasion. Now that the festivities are over (sad face), it is onto completing my next set of writing goals.
For 2016, I am aiming to:
- Finish the novel I started for NaNoWriMo, Valiant Valerie
- Put all other novel ideas into some sort of coherent planning book
- Start and finish another novel
- Read more (between my birthday in October and Christmas, I received about 20 new books – which does not include any of the books I already owned and have not read yet)
- Get unvamped some more exposure.
That last point is what brings me to this new idea. I’ve decided that until the first anniversary of unvamped‘s publication, I am going to be giving away ebook copies (mobi, epub or pdf formats) every month in exchange for honest reviews.
What do you have to do to win a copy?
Each month, I will put up a post when the month’s competition starts. Then, all you have to do is contact me before the end of the month. At the end of the month, I will then contact the winners for their information (email address, preferred ebook format, etc.). The number of winners will be at least five (5), but may be more depending on the number of entrants.
All I ask in return is that you tell your friends about it and post a review – even if it’s just a rating – on unvamped‘s page on Goodreads. I will take any review/rating from zero to five stars, as long as you’re honest.
So, to recap, to win a copy of unvamped, you need to:
- Wait until I announce the opening of the month’s competition – it may vary, but will be about two weeks before the end of the month
- Contact me by the end of the month using #unvampedmonthly – any way you like, Facebook, Twitter, email, via the contact form on the homepage, in person, in the comments below, etc.
- If/when I contact you, let me know what format you want – epub, mobi, or pdf
- Read unvamped – and hopefully enjoy it 🙂
- Leave a review/rating on Goodreads – remember to begin the review with “I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.”
- Share the competition and tell your friends about unvamped!
Consider this month’s competition OPEN! 🙂
(I still have a lot of print copies left as well, selling for AUD$25 that I will send to you signed and with a free bookmark!)